At present, Facebook has become a part of our daily lives. Everyone from child to old age can be said to be addicted to this addiction. On Facebook, with many pages of the night cut, there is happy news for them. Now they are no longer late than their big people. Because Facebook has launched a video monetizing system Worldwide.

Now Earn Money From Facebook. Monetization From Facebook ! –

If you are the owner of the page, then you might think “Is it possible to monetize my pages?

The answer is, yes is possible. You can get some steps to keep the desired monetization.

The way

The first condition of Facebook Monitoring is that your page must have a minimum of 10,000 likes.
Must be 10 thousand likes along with 60,000 or 30,000 minutes of 500 hours or 500 hours of video watch time.
If your video is suitable for monetization, its length must be at least 3 minutes.
If all of the above is okay then you can do page manipulation.

But do not forget to read the Monetisation Eligibility Standards rules on Facebook.

How it works – Facebook Live Video Advertisement :

During the live streaming of Facebook, the creators can offer a small break. Advertising will be promoted during this break Revenue for 15 seconds will be advertised.

Video on Demand
You can get your desired ad by making videos according to the audience’s needs. There are also ads on YouTube.

The total revenue from your content will be 55% in your pocket and the remaining 45% goes to Zuckerberg’s account.

How to turn it on?
First, go to your page and click on the Publishing Tools option. Switch to the Publishing Tools options in the Creator Studio. There you will find Check Eligibility options. Click here to know if your page is suitable for monetization.

If your pages are suitable, the video manager will see the dollar icon in front of the video. Your video is monitored if the icon is green. If you are blue, Facebook will review your video. And if you are yellow, then your video is not suitable for monetization.

How to get the payment?
The options are available on the left side of the creator studio. Go there and add it to the payout settings.

If you can cross all the steps, you can get your monetization.

Hopefully, I understand everything. If you want to know something, then you must comment. Do not forget to share the article!


  1. Pingback: Gutenberg Blocks: What Are Gutenberg Blocks? - Topic Area

  2. Pingback: How to Fix "Nearby Friends" Not Showing on Facebook? - Topic Area

Write A Comment

Pin It